And my 3rd readathon has officially begun! Starting out with Dewey’s Opening Survey:
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Reading from beautiful Rockport, Maine.
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’ve been saving Persepolis for this event by Marjane Satrapi and The Treatment by Mo Hayder. Hoping to get through both of them.
- Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Just looking forward to snacking freely without having to give half to my kids (I gave myself a Mommy weekend for readathon).
- Tell us a little something about yourself.
My favorite place in the world is near the ocean. Looking forward to going out on the balcony today and reading with the sound of the waves in the background, surrounded by the smell of the sea.
- If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
This year I let myself sleep in. Normally, the previous two years, I was up early enough to post before the 8am start so that I could start reading “on time”. But last year, because I was away from home, I found myself a little irritated that I didn’t take the rare opportunity to sleep in (my kids are up at 5:30am every morning). Fixed that. Now we’ll see if I can live with it. 😀