I believe this is my 1st ever tag! Conveniently, it’s also one that I find really interesting, so I’m excited to participate and see where I “rank”. Thanks, Elaine!
Elaine and I “met” in a Goodreads group, and she is one of the first book bloggers I followed. She is a prolific reader, and I gave up trying to keep up with her eons ago. You should definitely check out her blog!
- Include the link to Amazon’s List
- Tag the creator of the meme (Perfectly Tolerable)
- Tag and thank the person that tagged you
- Copy the list below and indicate which ones you’ve read
- Tally up your total
- Comment on the post you were tagged in and let them know how many you read
- Tag 5 new people! (And comment on one of their posts to let them know you tagged them)
Alright, let’s see how I did!
100 Books To Read In a Lifetime List
27 out of 100. Many of these are on my bookshelves, but I haven’t had time to get to them yet. Maybe next year I’ll take a look back and see if my numbers have gotten any better.
So many of my bloggy friends have done this already, that five is a bit of a stretch, so if you don’t see your blog/name below and are interested in doing the tag, please consider yourself tagged!